19-24 FEB 2019
Please copy the text to the WORD document and fill in following information:
Date of Birth:
Mobile phone number:
Website (not obligatory information):
Nordic Country represented:
Name of the present teacher/s:
Youtube link no 1 Classical sonata :
Youtube link no 2 Virtuoso Etude:
(submit the repertoire of the pre-selecion round together with sent links)
No preselection video needed for pianists who are:
Admitted to the round 2, Semifinalist or Finalist of any WFIMC competitions. Obligatory to send the diploma and name and the year of the WFIMC competition. (more info about WFIMC - www.wfimc.org)
Repertoire and duration of each work:
Application fee is 70 euro. (or 700 SEK)
IBAN: SE71 8000 0843 1905 3133 9802
Svensk clearingnummer: 8431-9 (Westra Wermlands Sparbank)
Svensk kontonummer: 53 133 980-2
Kontoinnehavare: STIFTELSEN INGESUND PIANO FOUNDATION
Deadline for the application is 15 October 2018
Applications should be sent electronically and all documents
(in Word or PDF files) should be attached to an email sent to: email@example.com and include:
1. Application form incl. Name, Date of birth, contact information including address, phone number and email. Website link, if you have one.
2. Repertoire list for competition rounds. (Last date to change the repertoire is 5 December 2018)
Two YouTube links required video performances.
1. One movement from a sonata by Haydn, Mozart, Clementi, Schubert or Beethoven
2. A free choice of virtuoso etude
No pre-screening videos required for Finalists, Semifinalists, or accepted to the round 2 on WFIMC level, Solo PIano section candidates. Provide a copy of diploma from WFIMC competition.
4. Copy of Passport or equivalent proof of age and nationality
5. Certificate of studies, if the participant is not a Nordic citizen.
6.Official photograph in COLOR with a clear name indication (JPG file min 4 MB large) suitable for publicity purposes.
7. Biography for publications (IN ENGLISH) min. 250 max. 300 words
8. Copy of the payment of the applications fee
The competition is open to pianists who are between the ages of 16 years old
on 18 February and no more than 30 years old on 24 February 2019
Competitors have to be one of the following:
Sweden, Iceland, Norway and Denmark
in any of the Nordic countries
Copyright The 9th Nordic Piano Competition. All rights reserved.